Welcome. I am Susan Joshua MD, a psychiatrist who cares about your needs. I have 35 years experience in the field of adult psychiatry. I bring my skills and expertise, with an open heart, to help you with your current challenges and choices.
We will use a comprehensive, integrative and holistic approach. An environment of care, support, and partnership will be created in order to assist you on your journey through challenging and chaotic times.
We start with what needs attention today to address your immediate needs and goals. In doing so we will assess medication needs, therapy focus and lifestyle choices. With time, we can evaluate your life history in order to have a deeper understanding of your challenges and struggles.
You can expect an authentic, kind, curious, innovative, creative, emotionally available, reflective, compassionate and caring guide on your healing journey.
My office is 100% telemedicine using a HIPAA compliant platform, meaning you get to meet me in the comfort and safety of your own home.
I am taking new patients.
You can contact me by phone at: 541-482-2410
- 35 years practice in psychiatry
- University of Louisville Medical School, honors in Psychiatry
- University of Arizona Psychiatry Residency Program, Chief Resident, with strengths in psychodynamic therapy and biologic psychiatry
- Certified by the National Board Of Examiners
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral
- Mindfulness Awareness
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Trauma Therapy
- Medication Management
- All psychiatric conditions are welcomed.
Special Interest in:
- Life Transitions